There is no exception, Game is also offering the #BlackFriday Deals. You can expect to get good deals here from your grocery, electronics to outdoor items.
For you to get the best deals at Game you have to stay on top of the Game, subscribe for Game newsletter to get notified of the Black Friday deals.
See also other stores offering Black Friday deals
The first GAME store opened in Durban, South Africa, in 1970. It was born out of the belief by its founders that shopping had become a tedious and boring pastime. They wanted to create a fun shopping environment and so conceptualized retailing as a game. The signature shocking pink has still prevailed to this day.
We operate out of 110 stores in 12 African countries.
Game offer peace of mind
At Game, we put our customers first with our three guarantees:
- Game beat any price!
We will not be undersold! – If you’ve purchased any item from Game and, within 21 days, find the identical product at a competitor for less, tell us and we will refund MORE than the difference.
If you intend purchasing from Game and find the identical item at a competitor for less at the same time, tell us and we will BEAT that price.
- The Price Beat does not apply to new store openings, store relaunches, display, aged, discontinued or damaged stock.
- The Price Beat does not apply to one day only sales such as Black Friday.
- The competitor in question must be in-stock of that identical item.
- The competitor must be a legitimate South African retailer, and the price beat must include the cost of delivery.
- The price beat does not apply to foreign stores, including foreign online stores.
- The items up for comparison must be the identical item, brand, barcode, volume/weight.
- The warranty/guarantee period must be identical to that of the competitor product.
- The retailer deemed to be a competitor needs to be a valid VAT registered retailer – accredited by our suppliers as a reseller of their goods and brands that are in question.