Based on your performance, attitude and delivery, there is a strong possibility that you will be placed within Nedbank after the internship.
Nedbank 2018 2018 Sales Internship Programme
Disabled people encouraged to apply
What you need to apply:
- A Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Retail Business Management, or
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship, or Degree in Design.
- Management in Technology and Innovation.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong initiative and drive.
- An outgoing personality; be a self-starter.
- Quick innovative problem-solving ability.
What you will get:
- Experience in dealing with clients, target-based sales and practical knowledge of the financial industry.
- A clearly defined career path in the sales environment with a view of the roadmap for building your career.
- A starting stipend of R3 500 per month, which will increase based on certain criteria and performance.
- A platform to propel you to the next level of your career.
- A highly professional programme where personal mastery, behavioural competencies and skills are developed.
Closing Date: 01 December 2017