The National Lotteries Commission has twenty five (26) internship opportunities available for a 24 months period.
The National Lotteries Commission (NLC) Internship Programme – 2017/18
Interns will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the programme.
The successful interns will be placed in the following NLC’s divisions and Provincial Offices.
TVET graduates are encouraged to apply.
What are the requirements for this internship?
Additional to the above mentioned qualifications, the applicants must be:
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Unemployed graduate who has never participated in an internship programme
- South African Citizen
How to apply for the National Lotteries Commission Internship?
To apply for this internship submit the following:
- One (1) page letter of motivation indicating your preferred placement area/department,
- Curriculum vitae (3-5 pages), certified copies of ID document, Senior Certificate (Matric), and post matric qualifications including transcript of academic record.
Interested applicants should send
- A concise Curriculum Vitae (with certified qualifications and a one page letter of motivation indicating your preferred placement area/department attached)Post/Hand delivery to:
The Human Capital Department for attention Senior Manager: Human Capital @ 333 Grosvenor Street, Block D Hatfield Gardens, Hatfield, 0083
Email on email@example.com
Telephone number for queries: 012 432 1300
NLC welcomes applicants with Disabilities
The closing date is: Thursday, 30th November 2017 before end of business.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM NLC WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION TO BE UNSUCCESSFUL.
The National Lotteries Commission reserves the right not to make any appointments.