Parmalat is a growing leader in its chosen categories of dairy products and fruit-based beverages in Southern Africa. It currently has operations in South Africa, Zambia, Mozambique, Swaziland and Botswana. Parmalat aims to continue building this market leadership for its value-added and branded dairy products and fruit-based beverages.
Parmalat – Checker Vacancy
This exciting career opportunity will enable you to apply your business acumen to ensure that the company achieves its challenging objectives during the next phase of its growth in Southern Africa. Preference will be given to candidates who are passionate about ensuring that our company succeeds, and who have the right skills and competencies.
LOCATION: East London, Eastern Cape
- To be able to work overtime.
- To be able to excel under pressure.
- To be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- To have good communication skills and be assertive.
- To have excellent problem solving skills.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Confirm & check stock quantities received into warehouse.
- Monitor picking process to see that FIFO process is followed.
- During picking make sure expiry dates are checked.
- Check quality and quantity of products and verify against pick slip.
- Inform immediate superior in case any quality irregularities are discovered.
- Ensure Truck loads are verified and signed off.
- Ensure that housekeeping in your area is kept up to good standard.
- Fully participate in all 20 keys activities in your area.
Candidates may apply online using the Parmalat recruitment site, or they may apply using their LinkedIn profile.
Apply online HERE
Closing date: 29 November 2017