The appointment is a fixed-term contract for the duration of the internship. Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical- and retirement funds, generous leave, a thirteenth cheque and participation in a special nursing or management bonus scheme for qualifying staff members.
- Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Student.
- Prior experience in a Private hospital and Community pharmacy will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work overtime and/or after hours.
- Willingness to participate in scheduled stock takes and CPD events.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven application of clinical knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of medicine stock management within a hospital.
- Basic understanding of medical aid regulations.
- Displays organisational awareness by understanding the impact of industry trends.
- Ensure high quality work by focussing on accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to display sound judgement in problem-solving.
- Focus on a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively and maintaining respectful work relationships.
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standards while achieving results.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
- Accurate dispensing of prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Processing of patients’ prescriptions and credits.
- Under supervision you will be involved with the balancing of pharmacy and ward registers after stock issues/receipts.
- Orders, receives, issues and manages stock as per stock management principles.
- Maintains quality client care principles.
Candidates who are interested in applying for this position, can apply directly at a href=”http://careers.mediclinic.com” target=”_new”> Click Here to Apply
If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre.
You can either obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic Hospital or office and fax it directly to the following fax numbers: 0866811436 at the Career Centre.
Please note that the Off-line Closing Date is applicable to all applications made through the Mediclinic Career Centre
Closing date – offline applications (if applicable): 04-Dec-2017
Closing date: 7 December 2017