Salary: Commencing salary of R226,611.00 per annum, excluding benefits
Organisational Structure: Department of Trade and Industry -> Office of the Director – General -> Office of the Chief Financial Officer (ODG) -> Supply Chain Management (ODG)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Pretoria – , GT ZA (Primary)
Closing Date: 18 June 2018
- To provide a secretarial and administrative support function to business unit and to facilitate the smooth administrative operation of the unit.
Mandatory requirements :
- Matric certificate and certificate in Office Management or equivalent qualification.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office administration environment.
Key requirements :
- Experience in providing administrative support to Business unit.
- Experience in document management,diary management and logistical support in arranging meetings and workshops.
- Proficient in MS Office Packages
- Experience Monitoring and record keeping of business unit’s budgeting requirements.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Sound ability to communicate well, both ( Verbal and written).
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service excellence for liaising with staff and relevant stakeholders
- High level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to work in a co-ordinated team.
- Management and maintenance of team managers’ appointments and meetings to enable effective time management.
- Ensure that stationery, other office accessories and equipment requirements prepared and requisitioned on a regular basis.
- Consolidate inputs into the monthly operational report for the business unit/project team.
- Incoming correspondence reviewed, annotated, registered, classified and prioritised; and send to manager to accord urgency and confidentiality.
- Outgoing mail registered and routed accordingly for record, security and appropriate dispatch.
- Ensure that all documents are accurately recorded and filed.
- Electronic, written and verbal messages received and transmitted as necessary to facilitate communication with all internal and external key clients.
- Ensure that there’s a system in place to remind external and internal customers including project schedules that are operated to enable efficient process flow, timely and relevant responses are actioned.
- Customers queries/problems and requests for services offered are attended to and referred to other officials as necessary to regulate and speed up the process of service delivery.
- Logistical support services provided to facilitate effective deliberations at meetings, conferences and workshops.
- Facilitate keeping and maintenance of records and minutes of meetings to ensure follow-up actions and easy access.
- Diary for senior manager managed and whereabouts monitored.
- Create, draft and type documents, letters and submissions independently.