Location: Tzaneen, ZA
27 June 2018
- To provide world class service by engaging with, and directing clients in order to optimise client flow within the branch so that the clients experience is enhanced.
- Acknowledge; greet and direct clients entering the branch by establishing the reason for visit; through asking relevant questions.
- Prevent unnecessary queue time and improve client flow in the branch by verifying that clients have the correct documentation for their respective transactions.
- Increase the customer experience and assist clients with special needs (i.e. disabilities;elderlyclients or illiterate clients); by assisting them in the completion of documentation or byobtaining the necessary information on their behalf.
- Reduce queue time and educate clients by suggesting alternative channels (ATM; Self-service; Internet banking) n terms of relevant point of service.
- Understand and meet client needs by referring client complaints to management for resolution and by following up on execution and client feedback.
- Ensure and encourage client feedback by thanking clients when exiting the branch; collecting or requesting clients to complete feedback cards and placing them in feedback box for follow-up by management.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives (e.g. Surveys).
- Achieve business strategy (e.g. Green Strategy) by participating and supporting corporate responsibility initiatives.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and add value to Nedbank.
- Act as Brand ambassador by displaying appropriate behaviour and Nedbank values.
- Provide sales leads and enable cross-selling (without advising) of products by identifying; making suggestions; and referring to the relevant department for action.
- Enable sales leads to be followed up and converted to sales by capturing the sales leads onto the Client Management System (CMS).
- Recommend solutions to resolve client experience breakdown to management through observing and monitoring queue time and re-directing clients to alternative service points.Keep clients informed on waiting time progress by providing feedback on expected time of queue.
- Ensure all equipment are in working order and sufficient stock at hand by inspecting all equipment (i.e. TV; ATM); promotional items; brochures holders and stationery; and replenishing stock where necessary.
- Ensure banking hall complies to health and safety OHASA standards by inspecting banking hall and reporting all defects and suspicious behaviour for corrective action. Remain current and stay abreast of Nedbank risk and compliance requirements by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of Team Leader; department and colleagues.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability; stay abreast of developments in field of expertise and future growth by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring that all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity; team success and that information is provided in the correct way to stakeholders by sharing knowledge with the team; participating and contributing to the achievement of team goals.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Type of Exposure
- Managing customer expectations
- Answering customer questions
- Working with customers to solve customer problems
- Interacting with diverse people
- Identifying health and safety regulations violations
- Interacting with external clients
Minimum Experience Level
- 1 – 2 years customer facing experience, preferable Retail branch experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Relevant product knowledge
- Customer service principles
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Branch processes and procedures
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Initiating Action
- Applied Learning
- Managing Work
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566