- Coordination of shift production activities
- Rustenburg/North West, South Africa
Closing Date: 05 July 2018
- Perform required inspections and monitor operational process.
- Receive and relay production information and specificatios.
- Receive and respond to operational information from team.
- Propose and develop action plan where needed.
- Make follow up and adjust/change implementation as needed.
- Observe team performance, identifies and proposes training solutions.
- Provides coaching and guidance as required.
- Ensure fair and effective discipline.
- Control budget for the equipment and safety clothing.
- Identify and respond to sub-standard practices and procedural shortcomings.
- Do time corrections on X-Time.
- Perform any other duties assigned to by the supervisor.