Requirements: Code 14 drivers required
Salary: R8000 per month plus generous trip allowances
must have 5 years experience driving
Must have cross border experience into Malawi and Zambia
Interview questions for post of driver
- Are you currently employed? If so, what is your notice period?
- What is your current salary?
- What is salary expectation? What is the minimum salary you would accept?
- Could you please attached a copy of your current or last payslip?
- Are you willing to work overtime should the need arise? e.g. working after working hours and Saturdays and sundays
- Our office hours are Monday to Thursday From 7:30 to 5:30 with 1 hour lunch, Friday 7:30 to 4:30 with half an hour lunch, is these hours are ok
- We are based in Sandton please see below in signature our office address, is the distance okay with you?
- Are you able to type faster than 40 to 55 words per minute? (Typing speed test will be carried out)
- Do you have a valid license and which code?
- Do you have your own transport?
- Are you proficient (read, write & speak) in Portuguese? , or any other languages
- Do you smoke?
- Please attach a photo of yourself.
- Please also send copy of latest cv
- do you have PDP
- do you have experience of cross border with a truck and which countries have you been to?
Please see our address: [URL Removed]
Please have a look at our corporate video on [URL Removed]
- Driving and handyman skills
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Truck Driver
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
- You MUST HAVE VALID PASSPORT